Another Fire Guts Nakaloke Islamic School Dormitory

Another fire has gutted a dormitory at Nakaloke Islamic Secondary School in Nakaloke town council in Mbale district.  

According to students and residents, the fire started around 6:00am this morning from one of the dormitories near Nakaloke Center Mosque, which is under construction.       

Students say the fire reduced their properties to ashes before it was contained with the help of residents.  

The fire destroyed student textbooks, mattresses, clothing and utensils.       

This is the same dormitory that was gutted by fire in July last year. 

John Robert Tukei, the Elgon Region Police Spokesperson told our reporter that there was no human causality.

Spread the love

Abitegeka Gerald

The News Editor ,Reporter at Kagadi Kibaale community Radio

You May Also Like

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *